TFA 31.5003 is a carbon dioxide meter which also measures temperature and humidity of ambients. It measures the level of carbon dioxide in ambients in terms of ppm.
GENERAL PROPERTIES OF TFA 31.5003 CARBON DIOXIDE METERS:
- Detects CO2 in the ambient upto 3000 ppm.
- Green, yellow and red lights on the display shows the carbon dioxide level of an ambient.
- Beeps if the CO2 level is above 1200 ppm. Press on Mute button to close this beep.
- 220V adaptor.
- Wall hanging or table top use.
- It is generally used in houses, offices, schools, stores, meeting rooms, sport centers, factories, restaurants and other indoors.
Green light if CO2 level is below 800 ppm
Yellow light if CO2 level is between 800 - 1200 ppm;
Red light if CO2 level is above 1200 ppm
You can use this elegant meter in your house or work office to detect the C=2 level